Announcements about early careers Job opportunities can be provided by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Two years research position related to the Near Earth Asteroids mitigation strategy.
The Planetary Science section of the Astronomy and Astrophysics group at the University of Alicante (Spain) is involved in the Hera and DART space missions and the NEO-MAPP project funded by the European Commission (H2020). Call and selection in October/November 2020. Starting date: January 31st 2021 at the latest.
The suitable candidates must have a PhD with a background such that he/she may be able to do research in some of the following topics:
- Dynamics of loft regolith in fast spinning small bodies.
- Internal structure and shape of gravitational aggregates.
- Binary asteroid formation and tidal effects.
- Gravitational field of irregular asteroids.
- Structural and dynamical effects of a kinetic impact on the secondary of a binary system.
Formal calls will be issued by Universdad de Alicante and instructions for applications will be provided.
Please, show your interest by writing to Adriano Campo Bagatin (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
* Postdoctoral position at the Lagrange Observatory de la Côte d’Azur, France on the Martian crust structure and evolution, as seen by insight and other Mars mission. The deadline for applications is October 1st, 2020, but the position will remain open until filled. The full announcement of the position as well as the detailed instructions on how to apply can be found here.
* Multiple Research Positions in Stellar, Exoplanet, and Data Science at the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS) in Goettingen, Germany (ref. St2020). Applications will be reviewed starting 24 August 2020 until the positions are filled. The full announcement of the position as well as the detailed instructions on how to apply can be found here.